Comstock Double Door Beaver Trap
All Comstock Series Traps are made to order and manufactured on a first in first out basis.
Model CB39DD is a unique trap. It is designed for beavers and otters as a swim through trap to be used under water or partially under water, but can also be used in shallow water or on land. Traps perform best when set upside down under 10 inches of water and deeper. Power doors actually lift and push the animal into the trap. It weighs 23 lbs and measures 39” L x 18” W x 12” H. This is a heavy duty professional trap with two trap doors. This trap is strong, reliable, durable, and requires little maintenance. It features super strong coil springs that power the trap doors. The doors lock into place which prevents animals from escaping, even if the trap is rolled over or flipped completely upside down. This trap is triggered by a swing bar wire trigger mechanism which allows you to capture the most trap shy animals and does not have a trip pan for animals to avoid.
Please allow additional processing time for these items to ship. Thank you!
- Powerful Trap Door Springs - Comstock Series Traps feature our most powerful trap doors and instantly snap into place when the trap is triggered.
- Set in any position - After the trap is set it can be placed in any position. The Comstock Beaver Trap actually functions at is best upside down placed in shallow water.
- No Trip Pan- Comstock Series Traps are triggered by a swinging wire trigger mechanism which allows you to capture trap wise animals that are likely to avoid a standard trip pan trap.
- Powder Coated. All Comstock Series Beaver Traps come with a powder coated finish.
- Made in the USA. Manufactured by Tomahawk Live Trap in the USA at our facility in Hazelhurst, Wisconsin.
- Quality Assured. Each trap is quality inspected and tested before it is shipped to you, our valued customer.